More Than a Job... A Rewarding Career
Are you the Go-To person when family or friends need help with a home improvement project? Then you would be right at home with everyone at Cotton's Ace Hardware! Since 1967, we have a proven record of success and are looking for energetic, friendly individuals who enjoy interacting with people to join our team and who want to provide legendary customer or maintain our excellent record of customer satisfaction. We recognize and develop talent; promote from within; and encourage people to try new roles and opportunities throughout the company. As a Team Members, you will have opportunity to develop lasting relationships with other team members and customers. Put your handiness to work and consider the opportunities for advancement as a member of our Ace Hardware family!
- Excellent customer service skills including a positive "can do" attitude.
- Must possess a "Team" attitude and a willingness to learn hardware skills.
- Willing to handle all requests or customer service issues promptly and professionally.
- Meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit.
- A genuine enjoyment of helping others, and the ability to build rapport with repeat customers.
- Punctuality, Reliability, Ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays to meet the need of the customer.
Who We Are
At Cotton's Ace Hardware, "Helpful" isn't just a word, it's what we are all about. Cotton's has been providing AMAZING customer service for the past 50 years. We are a family owned and operated business serving the needs of the community since 1967. At Cotton's we appreciate all our Team Members that have helped us build a strong community reputation. As a member of the Ace team, you'll have an opportunity to play a valuable role in our ongoing success, while contributing to work you believe in. We build relationships with our customers to make sure they get the experience of a life time. Our vision is to hire the best employees and give them the knowledge and skills necessary to grow within our company If you're interested in becoming one of Ace's "helpful hardware folks," there's never been a better time to be a part of the Cotton's Ace Hardware family!